So before you start judging the person for their immoral belief system, it's important to assess what they really believe.
A few important questions for assessing how bug-nutty bat shit crazy a person's beliefs are.
- Believe in a god
Believing in a god get's no points? Yes, if that's the end of it. At this stage of human knowledge, it is only a little illogical to believe in a god that created the big bang, and it pretty much affects nothing to do with that person's life, so it's essentially irrelevant.
- Against premarital sex.
- Against self pleasuring.
- Believe in Noha's flood literally.
- Believe in that guy in the whale literally.
- Believe in the 7 day creation literally.
- Believe any of Jesus' miracles literally (walking on water, water to wine, etc.).
- Believe in Heaven and Hell.
- Saying the words "you can't disprove it".
- Believe atheists are going to hell.
- Believe those who believe in other gods are going to hell.
- Don't believe in evolution.
- Believe the earth was created 6000 years ago.
- Believe there would be no morals without god/their religious text (Eg. Bible, Koran).
- Against homosexual marriage.
- Support slavery.
- Think creationism should be taught in schools.
- Think evolution shouldn't be taught in schools.
+2 points for each belief they think can justify. Limit 6 points.
So there you go. If you can think of any others, leave a comment.